Plant General Manager
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Logistics Division is in need of a Plant General Manager for a company located in the Opa Locka, FL area. Candidates should come from a printing company industry.
Job Requirements and duties:
- Oversee day-to-day operations.
- Ensure every month that the company meets its budget.
- Provide direct management of managers and administrative employees and Communicate strategy and results to key employees.
- Work closely with Finance and Production Managers to ensure a clear strategic plan every month, guaranty monthly production and financial close
- Supervise the Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs and, when necessary, reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Engage all departments on the preparation of the annual budget and approve it before it is submitted to corporate.
- Oversee annual audits.
- Update and maintain production schedule and Coordinate with Floor Supervisor, Production planning and Inventory Manager, to make sure workflow is Organized according to workload to meet delivery schedule and to complete assigned jobs
- Comply with all OSHA safety requirements.
- Communicate effectively with the General Manager/Owner and the Production Team, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that production, sales, and customer objectives are met.
- Ensure Company policies & procedures are followed.
- Supervise the Administrative Team
- Assures the pricing accuracy of all job tickets.
- Monitor quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all orders to ensure customer commitments are met through production of high quality material that meets customer delivery expectations.
- Assures all staff has the resources, software applications and information to perform their function. (Ticket Tracking system and Automated System)
- Ensure the completion of all duties with a minimum of waste and abuse to equipment.
- Ensure employee safety training is conducted as required by Company Policy
- Oversee all staff scheduling, time off requests and overtime, with the help of Administrative Assistant
- Coordinate personnel hiring according to needs and conduct formal performance reviews per company policy
- Take all necessary actions to manage production costs and improve profitability.
- Must be familiar with all areas of the business and coordinate processes and operations across the organization.
- Ensure that all deadlines for closing and audits of the company are met.
- Report key results to corporate officers and engage with them in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Experience in Production Plants and Processes
- Printing Experience a plus
- Must speak Spanish
- Business or MBA degree a plus
Applicants will work in the customer's facility located in the Opa Locka, FL area
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $100,000/year
Job Status: Full Time