Picker Packer | Coral Springs, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing is seeking for Picker Packer candidates!!! No experience is required, but we are looking for people with a great attitude, a willingness to do a great job, have a desire to be a part of a dynamic and fast paced team. We offer unlimited growth opportunities and training within our distribution center and corporate headquarters.
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
12:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Our client will do a one-on-one interview asking the following questions:
- Why are you here?
- What did the agency share with you about ABB?
- What stands out from the walk thru?
- Why should we hire you?
- Provide an example of where you received a compliment from your previous employer.
- Are you able to work weekends?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Do you see yourself working here?
Once the candidate is selected, on the first week they will be matched with someone to shadow. On the second week, they will be on their own with the help of the Team Lead. The candidates will have 13 weeks of training and evaluation will be on a weekly basis. After training, evaluation will be every two weeks. They are seeking for long-term candidates to grow with the company.
You will be trained on how to:
- Use RF gun (electronic scanner) for scanning
- Use a cart to pull orders (pull cart into aisles)
- Pack customer orders in preparation for shipment
- Prepare warehouse areas for following day shipments
- Maintain safety in the work environment by keeping the area free of safety hazards
- Ability to stand (including walking) for a full shift, whether part-time or full-time
- Ability to work in a time sensitive, fast paced, deadline driven environment
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Desire to work as part of a team in a fast -paced, fun, friendly environment
- Fully paid, comprehensive training
- Health, dental & vision benefits, paid time off
- 401(k) with match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount
- Employee Assistance Program
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Springs, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time