Phlebotomist | Boynton Beach, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp, Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Healthcare currently has a Phlebotomist position in the Boynton Beach, FL area. This is a 26 week contract position.
The schedule is Monday - Friday 3:00 am-11:30 am and pays $16/hr.
Phlebotomy certificate required.
- Hospital Phlebotomy preferred; will consider lab experience
- Computer skills, and specimen processing, excellent interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills required and ability to work in a high volume fast paced work environment.
- Hospital phlebotomy experience with geriatric.
- Candidate must have experience drawing blood.
Required: a minimum of 6 months phlebotomy exp.
Must have proof of the following:
- Free of active TB is demonstrated: By 2 step TB Skin Testing within in the past 12 months or by documentation of annual TB Skin Testing and most current TB skin test performed less than 12 months ago OR Documentation of a past positive TB Skin Test with a negative chest x-ray and documentation of annual TB surveillance by review of symptoms of Active TB.
- Immunity to Rubella (Measles), Rubella (German Measles) and Varicella (Chicken Pox). This may be accomplished by: Documented proof of 2 MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) vaccines administered after age 12 months OR Documented proof of positive antibody titers for Rubella (Measles), Rubella (German Measles)
- Proof of immunization for Varicella (Chicken Pox).
- Proof of a positive Varicella titer. If Titer is negative, you should have documentation of receiving 2 Varicella vaccines or have signed a declination form refusing the vaccine.
- Documented proof of receiving three Hepatitis B vaccines at the recommended timing interval OR documentation of a positive Hepatitis B surface antibody. If you have refused the vaccine series then there should be documentation attesting to that fact.
- Documented proof of influenza vaccination during flu season (October 1 – March 31). Documentation should include the 1) location of the injection, 2) date administered, 3) manufacture name, 4) lot number and expiration date of vaccine and 5) name of person who administered the vaccine provided.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Boynton Beach, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time