Personnel for loading/unloading - Multiple Openings
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing is seeking for Personnel for manual loading and unloading. These are Temp-to-Hire positions.
- Loading /unloading containers by hand, safely and efficiently
- Palletizing & shelving inbound merchandise
- Operating a pallet jack as needed
- Maintain clean working areas
- Perform other duties as required.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance to other stockroom or warehouse workers.
- Reliable, consistent attendance is a requirement and essential function for this position.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good organization skills – prioritize work assignments and manage work time.
- Basic skills in use of computers and software programs.
- Minimum one (1) year job-related work experience, skills and knowledge in warehouse environment.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary, Temp to Hire