Personal Banker | Pinecrest, FL
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a 2 Personal Banker to work at a bank located in the Pinecrest and Coral Gables, FL area.
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
- Ensure the branch production goals are met.
- Promote and service all the deposit products available at the bank and open all types of accounts, including checking, CDs, IRAs, Business Accounts and Safe Deposit Boxes. Execute integrated sales and relationship strategies that are in alignment with the area business plan to achieve desired revenue and service hurdles.
- Provide Treasury and Lending specialists with qualified referrals for cross-sell.
- Conduct sales initiatives through adequate procedures.
- Ensure effective customer retention and growth through ongoing sales and servicing initiatives.
- Ensure implementation of the Bank’s customer service philosophy in regards total customer satisfaction (knowledge, courtesy, appearance, responsiveness, accuracy and communication).
- Strictly adhere to internal control policies such as the account opening protocols of accurate collection, completion and updating of all required documentation.
- Prepare documents and assist customers in the signing of documents to process accounts.
- Input information to create account data file of new accounts.
- Perform any maintenance changes on existing customer’s account, such changes of address, title or rate changes.
- Promote and answer questions regarding the various lending products the bank offers.
- Resolve customer problems and complaints in accordance with our client's excellent service policy.
- Answer customer questions and assists customers with all needs, such as: Safe Deposit boxes, issuing ATM cards, statements, rates, overdrafts, issue temporary checks, etc.
- A ssist in implementing operational policy, ensuring transactions are processed in compliance with federal, state and bank requirements.
- Maintain IRS/SEP file maintenance and reports, as the liaison to Bankers Systems.
- Responsible for working supplies and ordering new accounts starter kits, if necessary.
- Maintenance of all logs.
- Make sure corresponding reports are completely on a timely manner.
- Assist customers on overdraft and delinquent loans.
- Perform all other related position function.
- Serve as teller backup as needed.
- Customer focus
- Building strong relations
- Business acumen
- Problem analysis & solution
- Vision & values
- Collaboration & teamwork
Required Education And Experience
“Employee must comply with all requirements related to the Secure and Fair Enforcement Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act) and its corresponding regulations, including, but not limited to, obtain and maintain an active record and a unique identifier within the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR), continue to meet said record and associated minimum register standards, including any applicable continuing education courses set forth by the Safe Act.”
- Three years banking experience or in a similar job is required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good mathematical and communications skills
- A formal training in banking products and/or processing new accounts
- Good understanding of financial products, loan documentation, and business objectives of a real-estate lending department
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
Preferred Education And Experience
- One year of related Personal Banker functions/Teller experience and/or two years of cash handling
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Pinecrest and Coral Gables, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $35,000 to $39,000/year
Job Status: Full Time