Permit Manager | Winter Park, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solution, Inc. is seeking a Permit Manager to coordinate and manage various municipal permit/licensing processes. The ideal person will manage all permitting personnel, resolve permit license issues, monitor the progress of applications, and collaborate with department leaders. The successful candidate must be an organized, reliable, and results-driven professional. Our client has been in Business Since 1976, has set out to ensure residential and commercial property owners in the Central Florida area are set up with the professional services they need. While we began this journey over 45+ years ago as a team of humble plumbers looking to bring honesty and integrity to our local community, it didn’t take long for us to realize we could do more. In the past four decades, we’ve listened to and carefully examined what our clients are in need of, so we expanded our offerings to accommodate!
- Partner with service managers and field personnel to ensure compliance
- Manage the permitting process from project inception to completion
- Manage a team of employees in a very fast-paced environment making real-time decisions
- Maintain accurate, updated tracking of permits and inspections and provide regular reporting to management
- Ensure permit applications are complete and accurate
- Work with design staff to minimize delays by ensuring permits cover all required items
- Maintain detailed records and historical data of all permitting-related information in a highly organized manner to ensure efficient communications and high productivity for the department.
- Maintain all company files relating to site plan applications, approvals, licenses, permits, and registrations
- Meet with Operations Managers and General managers, attend meetings on behalf of the Company, to present projects and request approval
- Produce and maintain schedules for all communities and coordinate with municipalities from approval to the final stages of permitting process
- Work closely with the municipalities on the status of permits and ensure they are processed promptly
- Adhere to and implement the company’s core values.
- Supervise/Manage the constant communications between managers and local municipals.
- Responsible for managing multiple priorities at once.
- Must be an excellent communicator and must be able to communicate effectively in an efficient tactful manner.
- Manage multiple scenarios at the same time and must make quick decisions to ensure the success of the team
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing others or leading teams
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Permit Coordinator
- Exceptional project management skills, organization, and scheduling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office and dispatch equipment/software programs.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability.
- Birthday Pay
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Parental Leave
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Employee Relief Fund and PTO Gifting
- Education & Tuition Assistance
- Robust benefits package – health, dental, vision insurance, 401k match, IRA, and more
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Career growth opportunity
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Winter Park, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Albion Staffing Solutions, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment depends solely on your qualifications.
Pay: $50,000 to $55,000/year
Job Status: Full Time