About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About Job Opportunity:
Albion's Healthcare Division has clients seeking for a Payroll Coordinator. Our client, a national physician's billing management group is currently seeking to hire a payroll specialist to manage payroll for their private physician groups (multi-facilities).
- Heavy interaction with providers to include: tracking employment contracts, compensation packages and documentation.
- Managing multiple complex payroll processes including gathering required information, performing calculations, data entry into payroll systems and approval routing to the supervisor.
- Tracking and following-up with employee payroll documentation.
- Responding to questions (internal & external) and researching issues regarding payroll.
- Assuming responsibility for payroll records and back up documentation.
- Monitoring and assuring compliance between corporate policy and current IRS regulations.
- Working with Division Finance Manager to insure proper financial statement presentations of Payroll information.
- Acting as a department liaison for payroll and all related functions in the support of departmental goals.
- Working cooperatively with other departments to ensure accurate payroll processing.
- College Degree and three or more years of previous payroll experience preferred.
- One to three years of customer service or administrative experience in a large professional work environment, health care experience preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work utilizing appropriate sense of urgency and focus on details, ensuring that appropriate follow-up occurs.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in rapidly changing healthcare environment.
Position is a contract based opportunity with the option to be hired after a probationary period
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - primarily located within a 15 mile radius of Plantation, FL.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: $17 to $19/hour
Job Status: Full Time