Payroll Coordinator I Plantation, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing is seeking Payroll Coordinator, in the Plantation/Sunrise Border area.
- Heavy interaction with providers to include: tracking employment contracts, compensation packages and documentation.
- Managing multiple complex payroll processes including gathering required information, performing calculations, data entry into payroll systems and approval routing to the supervisor.
- Tracking and following-up with employee payroll documentation.
- Responding to questions (internal & external) and researching issues regarding payroll.
- Assuming responsibility for payroll records and back up documentation.
- Monitoring and assuring compliance between corporate policy and current IRS regulations.
- Working with Division Finance Manager to insure proper financial statement presentations of Payroll information.
- Acting as a department liaison for payroll and all related functions in the support of departmental goals.
- Working cooperatively with other departments to ensure accurate payroll processing.
- Assisting Divisional Finance Manager with special reports and HR projects as needed.
- College Degree and one or more years of previous payroll experience preferred.
- One to three years of customer service or administrative experience in a large professional work environment, health care experience preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work utilizing appropriate sense of urgency and focus on details, ensuring that appropriate follow-up occurs.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in rapidly changing healthcare environment.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Plantation/Sunrise Border.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $21.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time