Patient Services Support
Our client is looking to hire a rock star Patient Services Support to provide best in class service to their expanding client base. This position is responsible for patient support and accounts receivable management. They are looking for an experienced professional who is passionate about providing high-quality service and value to their physician office customers and their patients in a collaborative, results-driven culture.
This is a direct hire position with our client: 35k-37k/yr with full benefits package
You may be a good fit for our Patient Services Support position IF…
· You are an amazing problem-solver with exceptional customer service skills, going above and beyond expectations
· You are naturally curious and have the distinct ability to pick up both software and medical billing concepts easily
· You have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time
· Inbound Call Management: Serve as primary contact for all inbound patient calls.
· Outbound Patient Support Calls: Initiate outbound calls to patients of RCM customers in an effort to understand and address any account/ payment issues.
· Activity Reporting: Collaborate with Senior Patients Services Specialists to create call lists and other tools and input information regarding the disposition of calls and other activities into RCM software.
· Special Projects: Other duties as required to support and enhance our customer/ patient facing activities.
Skills & Requirements
· Previous customer service experience required, call center experience a strong plus
· Have the ability to work effectively within a team environment
· Possess well developed communication and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on the ability to work effectively over the telephone
· Have a strong working knowledge of business software applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Have earned a Bachelor’s degree or possess equivalent experience
· Passionate about delivering high-quality service and /patient satisfaction
· Have a basic understanding of medical billing claims submission process and working with insurance carriers (e.g., Medicare, private HMOs, PPOs).
· Bilingual: English and Spanish, verbal and written (preferred)
· You must be technically savvy with an ability to easily learn new software
· Professional demeanor required
Job Status: Full Time