Patient Services Manager
Albion Staffing Solutions is an established ISO 9000 certified full-service staffing company with 5 offices in South Florida. We have a Client seeking to fill this position on a Full Time basis.
Only Local Candidates will be considered.
Our client is hiring a Patient Services Manager to develop and lead their Patient Services Team. In this role, you will be developing and leading a team of passionate, driven and customer focused individuals in delivering a best-in-class patient experience.
• Identify opportunities to enhance operational and technological performance, improve patient experience, and decrease patient call time and abandonment rate
• Develop and implement strategies to improve call center benchmarks
• Provide the highest quality of customer service to escalated calls
• Responsible for all aspects of staff including hiring, training, supervision, and the preparation and delivery of performance reviews while creating a positive work environment which maximizes individual and team performance
• Communicate client and company goals and metrics with team members to create alignment and deliver high level of customer service
• Provide continuous training and learning opportunities to team members
• Responsible for respective department's overall performance and for motivating team to exceed department goals and objectives
Skills and requirements:
• Successful track-record of managing teams of 15+ in a call center environment required (medical field experience preferred)
• Demonstrated knowledge of call center operations and KPIs
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Medical billing experience and knowledge of medical terminology preferred
• Ability to travel up to 50%
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work well in a collaborative environment
• Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other standard workplace application
• Your compensation is a combination of base salary and bonus potential
• Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
• Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and are legally able to work in the USA, we would like to hear from you. Drug/Background testing may be required.
Albion is "BIG on Quality" and offers the full range of staffing services including Executive Recruitment, Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Contract/Management. Please visit our website at www.AlbionStaffing.com.
Job Status: Full Time