Albion Staffing Solutions is an established ISO 9000 certified full-service staffing company with 5 offices in South Florida. We have a Client seeking to fill this position on a Full Time basis.
Only Local Candidates will be considered.
In all of our client’s centers the first point of contact for their patients is the Patient Scheduler. As first impressions are lasting, it is imperative that their personnel portray patience understanding and professionalism
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for taking incoming phone calls from patients, referring Physician offices and vendors as necessary
2. Schedule patient appointments and procedures
3. Responsible for forwarding phone calls to appropriate personnel for further assistance
4. Obtain all required diagnostic films and reports pathology reports etc that are needed for the new, current and or follow up patients that are scheduled though out the week
5. Verify follow up patients demographics on each visit
High school graduate or equivalent experience
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and are legally able to work in the USA, we would like to hear from you. Drug/Background testing may be required.
Albion is "BIG on Quality" and offers the full range of staffing services including Executive Recruitment, Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Contract/Management. Please visit our website at www.AlbionStaffing.com.
Job Status: Full Time