Patient Care Coordinator | Lauderhill, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
Patient Care Coordinator for Home Health Company
Lauderhill is the location
Monday thru Friday 10am-7pm
- Rotating on call weekends
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills required
- Position entails constant phone work. Communication with and assigning CNA’s to patients
- Follow up with patients and their families or responsible party to make sure they are satisfied
- with the assigned staff member. If not reassigning someone. Finding out the wants and needs
- of the patient and who is best suited to care for them. Client happiness is key!
- No sales involved
- Must love to work with people and have bot patience and empathy.
- If you have steady work history and enjoy communicating with the elderly this job is for you!
- Benefits available for Health Dental and Vision share cost when converted to permanent.
Applicants will work at our client's facility located at Lauderhill, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time