Parts Clerk | Riverview, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for an experienced Parts Clerk for a company located in Riverview, FL. Our client is a solid organization operating in South Florida since the 1920’s. They have been the premier Sales, Service, and Predictive Maintenance provider for electric motors, generators, transformers, pumps, drives, metal-clad switchgear, metal-enclosed switchgear, and all rotating apparatus. If it spins, turns, or rotates, chances are they can repair it, rewind it, or rebuild it better than anyone else. Their commitment to client satisfaction has kept them in the forefront of their industry for decades. With 17 locations throughout FL, the parts clerk will be responsible for assisting all branches with processing orders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research parts for sales, dealers and end customers
- Check part numbers for sales orders
- Post parts to sales orders
- Track requisitioned parts and report disposition to customer
- Review and process RMA returns
- Create new customer relations in system, and collect all necessary paperwork for credit department
- Assist dealers with online systems (EP, power Plus)
- Back-up for other Parts Clerks
- Billing of customers on a daily basis, including running credit cards
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and experience and/or training with parts research for engines, equipment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate to advanced experience working with Microsoft Office products.
- Able to work in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and be detail oriented.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with time entry, billing, scheduling and light accounting preferred.
- Prior experience working in the power generation industry or industrial environment desired.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Riverview, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time