Operations Project Manager III (PM)
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion' Healthcare Division has a client in need of Operations Project Manager III (PM). The role of the Operations Project Manager III is to manage multiple complex projects which provide the greatest value to the operation of a multi-physician practice management group servicing on a national basis. The PM will be responsible for managing executive stakeholders, key project teams and drive projects to successful completion and transition to operations. The PM will manage projects from inception (discovery, strategy and planning) through successful completion (execution, transition and closeout).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the initiation, coordination and completion of multiple, parallel projects across service lines and departments.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Owns stakeholder management; responsible for setting customer expectations and leading efforts to sustain customer satisfaction.
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, objectives and success metrics in collaboration with senior management, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Documents high level current-state and target-state process and environment to facilitate common understanding for all stakeholders
- Develops and presents full-scale project plans and associated communications documents; manages, monitors and tracks progress throughout the project
- Facilitates the estimation and allocation of resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within the project team; escalates issues to the appropriate level in order to achieve resolution when required.
- Operational and integration project management (M&A) experience.
- Client facing experience/interaction
- Minimum of Bachelors
- At least five years’ experience
- Healthcare experience a plus (preferred)
- 25% travel
- The candidate will work at our client's facility located at 33322 (20 mile radius).
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $110,000/year
Job Status: Full Time