Oncology Nurse Manager
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion' Healthcare Division has clients in need of Oncology Nurse Manager. The Nurse Manager will oversee a team of 15 advanced practice providers working throughout outpatient oncology. The Nurse Manager will oversee both Oncology Physician Assistants and Oncology Nurse, who will provide direct care and assume primary responsibility for management of patients. The Nurse Manager will also serve as a liaison with medical staff and other personnel. Promote the maximum growth and development of each employee and assure patient advocacy. The Nurse Manager will be in charge of evaluating and treating oncology patients, educating patients and family, and ensuring all providers are delivering proper patient care. The Nurse Manager should have experience working in a cancer center, oncology specific unit, bone marrow transplant unit, or working in hematology. Additionally the ideal candidate will have experience as an Oncology Nurse, and experience in a management role.
- BSN, MSN preferred
- 5 years experience nursing oncology
- 1 year Supervisory role
- BCLS required through American Heart Association as a Healthcare Provider
- Current Florida Registered Nurse license.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Tamarac, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time