Oncology Chemotherapy Infusion Registered Nurse | Tamarac, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion' Healthcare Division has a client in the Tamarac area who is looking for a Chemotherapy Infusion Registered Nurse to joint their team. If you think you have what it takes, send us your resume today to schedule an interview!
- Assess patients
- Insertion and removal of chemotherapy ports and IV's
- Coordinate plans of care
- Collaborate with the patient, family and members of the health care team to establish desired outcomes and to meet immediate and future health care needs
- Implement and evaluate each plan of care
- Educate patients and families
- Bachelor of Science in nursing, associate degree in nursing, or other diploma in nursing (Bachelor’s preferred)
- Current licensure with the Board of Nursing for the state of Florida
- AHA BLS for Health Care Providers Certification
- 3 years of professional oncology nursing experience
- Knowledge of nursing functions, basic anatomy and physiology, and diagnostic procedures, such as IV and port insertions and removals.
- BSN, MSN preferred
- Must have IV and port experience
- 5 years experience nursing oncology
- BCLS required through American Heart Association as a Healthcare Provider
- Current Florida Registered Nurse license.
Monday - Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Tamarac, FL.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time