Ocean Export Coordinator | Houston, TX
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for an Ocean Export Coordinator to work at a company located in the Houston, TX area. Responsible for coordinating the export and movement of cargo for clients, including the management and distribution of documents and information related to the export function. Provide customer support to all vendors, suppliers, agents and government agencies to facilitate the export objective while ensuring accurate accounting functions relating to the billing, distribution and collection of funds.
- Timely preparation of all required documentation (Letter of credit, Ocean Bill of Lading, Service Report Log, etc) for export functions.
- Ensure that export process is in compliance with company and industry quality assurance standards (ISO, Customs, etc.).
- Issue statistical or detailed reporting for customers as requested.
- Maintain and update CMP, rate sheets, etc.
- Initial setup of export shipments.
- Preparation of sales credit and CMP check.
- Booking & coordination of most cost effective and efficient means to export goods within customers requirements.
- Data entry.
- Billing of services.
- Process and correct miscellaneous accounting issues.
- Ensure the customer is provided excellent service throughout the export process including quick response to inquiries and problem resolution.
- Close shipments and filing. The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Knowledge and Skills This is an intermediate level position. Generally prefer 2-4 years of experience. Good interpersonal skills required. Knowledge of Word and Excel. Knowledge of general freight forwarding terms and standards including UCP500 and Incoterms.. Basic knowledge of accounting functions and relative information retrieval. High school diploma or equivalent required.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Houston, TX
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $52,000/year
Job Status: Full Time