New Business Development
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing is seeking New Business Development, in the Doral, FL area.
To schedule qualified appointments with key decision makers identifying specific opportunities to increase market share. To maintain a quarterly contact with all existing customers on added value services and products.
- Make a minimum of 75 calls daily
- Work effectively with sales/ service team
- Vertical marketing
- Maintain/ cultivate a competitive CRM
- Complete calls through the service close out report
- Follow up on demos, installs, and equipment exchanges
- Identify/ prioritize your accounts
- Obtain E-mails
- Ensure the proper handling of all appointments throughout the entire sales process.
- Maintain current knowledge on products and services.
- Complete all reporting duties required by management
- Constantly strive to improve effectiveness on talk tracks, including proficiency in solution sales approach.
- Follow up on all pre-written appointments.
- Anticipate/ overcome objections
- Attend all sales meetings
- CLOSE Appointments!!!
- Confident and resourceful self-starter to meet the challenges of today's highly competitive business environment.
- Position requires a minimum of 1 year inside sales or customer service experience.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good time management skills and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Responsibilities include maintaining current customer base as well as calling on and developing new business.
Compensation includes the following:
- Competitive base salary plus highest commission and bonuses in the industry.
- Annual incentive trips and recognition programs.
- Protected Territory with existing customer base.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance plus a 401K.
- Plan and tuition reimbursement after 1 year.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Doral, FL area..
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $25,000 to $30,000/year
Job Status: Full Time