Medical Receptionist | Wellington, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Healthcare's division has a client based in South Florida looking for a Medical Receptionist to work in Wellington, FL area. The Receptionist 1 receives and correctly routes incoming and outgoing telephone calls and accommodates visitors so that all callers/visitors are attended to promptly, courteously, and accurately. The Receptionist 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Receptionist 1 operates a switchboard or multi-line phone and maintains long distance call logs. Takes and distributes accurate messages. Greets visitors and determines the nature of their visit, issues visitor passes and maintains visitor logs, alerts appropriate party of visitor arrival or directs visitors to appropriate office, department or employee. Responds to routine inquiries from internal or external sources such as the organization's location, hours of operation, phone numbers, and/or email address. Additional responsibilities may include miscellaneous administrative activities such as booking meeting rooms, typing, organizing and distributing mail, receiving and sending courier packages. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma PREFERRED AND NOT REQUIRED
- Less than 2 years of technical experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Wellington, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $15 to $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time