Medical Receptionist I Kendall, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Healthcare Division has a client looking for a Medical Receptionist to work at the Kendall, FL area.
ESSENTIAL FUNTIONS INCLUDED BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Greet patients and visitors in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Screens calls, arranges appointments and referrals.
- Prepares and maintain patient records.
- Collect co-pays, deductibles and inquire on previous balances.
- Maintains orders.
- Create new patient packets.
- Maintain inventory and submit front office supply order to Supervisor.
- Distribute incoming reports and correspondence and files in patient records or presents to professional staff.
- Cross train to perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a neat and friendly appearance.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Can effectively act as a liaison between patients and physicians.
- Ability to communicate and get along with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent Customer Service and Professionalism skills including proven talent in:
- Verbal Communication
- Organizational skills
- Complex scheduling knowledge
- Minimum of two years’ experience. Experience in Ophthalmology or Optometry is preferred.
Candidate can work in Kendall, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time