Medical Office Positions
Pediatrics Practice is looking to hire office staff at both locations (Coral Springs and Boca Raton)
Must be flexible to work nights and weekends. Offices are open seven days per week from 8am-8pm.
Both offices are looking to fill the following positions:
Medical Front Desk Associates, Referral Coordinators and Appointment Schedulers
Medical Front Desk Associate
• Check-in patients
• Insurance verification
• Answer busy phone and take messages for doctors
• Schedule, problem solve, communicate, and coordinate referral appointments with outside specialists.
• Track and enter all referral requests in the Referral Tracking System or EMR on a daily basis.
• Maintain an accurate records of external referral patient’s appointments that are kept, failed, and current status in the Referral Tracking System or EMR; Monitor Referral Tracking System or EMR for outstanding , provider reports that are (30 days or more old), and follow-up with the appropriate provider.
• Fax referral form to providers that do not require any records to be sent. For primary Patient visits, Fax referral form and print requested records that are obtained from Pace and/or Epic, including all printed documents will be attached to the referral form
• Verify insurance information for referral purposes and process insurance information for referral patients.
• Answer calls in a timely manner
• Take detailed messages for the doctors
• Schedule patient appointments
Medical Billers and Collectors
Job Status: Full Time