Medical Front Desk Coordinator | Dallas, TX
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this position:
Our client is a multi-specialty physician group and practice management company that provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Their organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for (2) Medical Front Desk Coordinators to service (2) of their women’s health practices:
- Dallas, 75240.
- Arlington, 76014
The Medical Front Desk Coordinator greets and directs visitors, answers telephones, and performs general clerical and customer service work in support of the company as a whole. This position serves as the first point of contact with visitors and customers and provides assistance to individuals by responding to routine questions, providing general information, answering the main phone line, and managing electronic calendars.
- Creates and maintains a professional image of the Company by providing prompt, courteous, and efficient service to visitors, guests, employees and telephone callers.
- Answers multi-line telephone system and directs incoming calls/inquiries/messages to appropriate parties. Will assist with insurance verifications as well.
- Is adept at using all features on the phone system and voice mail
- Ensures that the reception station is staffed 100% of the time
- Sort daily mail and signs for deliveries as they arrive and notifies recipients
- Assists with general administrative duties and special projects
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of two (2) years previous receptionist experience required.
- Five years (5) experience will be considered in lieu of a degree. Must have excellent grammar and be capable of communicating with individuals in a professional manner.
- Must possess a professional appearance at all times.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Dallas, TX
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $16 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time