Medical Customer Service Collections | Boca Raton, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Our fast-growing dermatology group is hiring a Healthcare Medical Customer Service Representative. The successful Customer Service Rep will be provide excellent customer service for our patients and our partner practices. He or she will be in communication with multiple departments and practices regarding all aspects of the patient experience from questions about a bill to collecting on a past due balance. We are looking for a friendly, detail-oriented, professional, and dedicated individual who will fit into our ‘Get it done!’ culture. Previous medical office Front Desk Receptionist experience is ideal for this position. This is an opportunity to move out of the clinical setting, into the corporate setting while still remaining part of the healthcare industry. If you enjoy customer service and creating solutions for people, we encourage you to apply.
- ?Answer inbound service and payment calls quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborate with account managers to solve any patient issues.
- Make a minimum of 40 outbound calls per day to collect past due balances.
- Maintain collections list for your assigned practices and communicate as needed.
- Balance and deposit any payment transactions posted for the day.
- Communicate with your assigned practices regarding outstanding patient balances and gain approval for collection accounts.
- Post patient payments from the lockbox when needed.
- Follow up with patients in a timely manner
- Report outbound calls and results to manager daily.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS office.
- Team player attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled at Multi-tasking
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am - 5:30pm, Tuesday or Thursday 10:30am - 7pm. If Tuesday is the late day, then Thursday hours would be 9am - 5:30pm and vice versa. We also have a late shift available - Monday through Thursday 10:30am - 7pm and Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service (Required)
- Medical or collections experience (Preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Boca Raton, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time