Medical Coding Specialist | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; , Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Healthcare Division is looking for Medical Coding Specialists that would like to take their career to the next level! Our client, one of South Florida’s world-class healthcare organizations based in Miami, FL, has opportunities available for Medical Coding Specialists that are proficient in Evaluation and Management who would enjoy training staff and physicians on proper coding/documentation requirements for office visits (training will be offered).
- Two or more years in office based medical coding, with a solid background in Evaluation & Management and medical terminology
- Experience reviewing clinical documentation to ensure the proper coding assignment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to interact and engage with physicians
- Strong attention to detail, with solid presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to do travel up to 15% throughout Miami (Doral South to the lower keys). Will visit physician practices to audit clinical billing records for accuracy.
- Associate’s Degree and 4 or more years of related healthcare experience; or Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year College or University and 2 or more years of related healthcare experience; or equivalent combination of education and related healthcare experience
- Current Coding Certification from the AAPC or AHIMA (CPMA, CPC, CCS, CCA, RHIT, RMC, CIRCC or CANPC)
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Gables, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $54,000 to $56,000/year
Job Status: Full Time