Medical Chart Prep Coordinator
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
Are you an experienced Medical Chart Prep Coordinator looking for an opportunity with a fast-paced practice that is hiring quickly? If you have worked in a medical office handling medical records and charting, this position is for you!
- Medical chart review
- Preparing charts in a high patient volume environment
- EMR (electronic medical records)
- Contacting providers to verify insurance benefits and eligibility
- 2+ years of experience in a medical front desk position verifying insurance benefits/eligibility and scheduling appointments a plus
- Must be bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience answering phones and collecting copays helpful
- Skilled with managing patient flow with efficient check-in and check-out
- Medical chart review/prep/EMR and manual charting
Advantages of this Medical Front Desk Representative Opportunity:
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered for this Medical Chart Prep Coordinator?
Please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Pembroke Pines, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $14 to $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time