Medical Biller I Kendall, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp, Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Diagnostic Center in the Kendall area is looking for a Medical Biller to join their team!
Schedule is Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Perform verbal and written collection activity with insurance carriers for expediting claims reimbursement.
- Compile necessary patient record information for effective appeals as required.
- Submit appeals using department resources in a timely manner with appropriate documentation.
- Perform consistent follow up practices with insurance providers.
- Apply discount, bad debt, and other AR adjustments on a timely basis per company policy.
- Review of all assigned correspondence and timely responses to ensure proper claim reimbursement.
- Review and entry of daily charges, modifiers and services
- Processing and posting of payments, research and follow up on unresolved payment issues
- Communicate with offices through calls, e-mails and visits to review billing concerns
- Receive and initiate patient calls to resolve billing or payment concerns
- Research, review and communicate with insurance carriers regarding open accounts receivables
- Collect payments from patients and post payments to patient’s account.
- Write and maintain all collection notes up-to-date
- Maintain great communications with all offices and assist front desk with any payment question that may arise
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Prepare deposits for MWC, PPI and DCW
- Prepare refunds for MWC, PPI and DCW
- Assist Care Dx with secondaries and any other assistance that they may need regarding billing/collections
- Review all Care Credit payments and post to patients accounts
- Contact collection agency with any patient concern, posting payment, taking patients out of collections and maintaining good communications with the agency
- diagnostic billing a plus
- Intergy EMR a plus
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Kendall, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $16 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time