Two Coral Springs Physicians (OB/GYN & Pediatrician) are looking to hire a Medical Assistant. Below are the job descriptions for both.
**Family oriented Pediatric office in Coral Springs is looking for a qualified medical assistant to join their family. Candidates must have direct pediatric office experience to join this fast pace practice. A desired candidate is friendly, intelligent, hard-working, detail-oriented, and a team player.
**Well-known OB/GYN in Coral Springs is also looking for a Medical Assistant with OB/GYN experience.
- Creates a friendly clinical environment for patients and their families.
- Maintains a safe environment for patients through the support and implementation of patient safety initiatives.
- Prepares patients for physician examination.
- Assists physician with phone triaging of patients.
- Assists physician in performance of diagnostic procedures, treatments, administration of medications, and completion of related tasks as directed.
- Documents entries into medical record according to established policies and procedures.
- Initiates communications to patients according to individualized needs of the patient as prescribed by the physician, including instructions, planning, and triaging with full consideration of patient safety needs.
- Performs disinfecting procedures.
- Cleans and maintains examination rooms and other assigned areas.
- Graduate from an accredited program.
- Certification as a medical assistant.
- Fluently speak, read, and write English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a Pediatric office setting for the Pediatrics position and OB/GYN experience is required for the Gynecology practice.
- SALARY Depends on experience
Job Status: Full Time