Medical Assistant | Coral Springs, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this position:
Coral Springs, medical office looking for a full-time EXPERIENCED medical assistant with experience in pediatrics. Bi-lingual Spanish a plus. Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM through 5:30 PM. Your responsibilities will include patient intake, back and front office work, including verifying patient insurance coverage, generating referrals and or authorization, scheduling appointments, follow-up visits and patient reminders. YOU MUST BE COMPUTER KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HAVE EHR/EMR EXPERIENCE! You'll also be required to answer incoming calls, create new patient registration, draw blood, ECG's and ordering supplies. Multitasking is a must in this busy environment. If you have a welcoming personality and if you think you can meet all the above qualifications, are able to work well with others please apply for this job.
Must be able to work occasional weekends and one night during the week.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Patients are not allowed to wait in the office. They are requested to wait in their car until we call them after we have disinfected the exam room.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Fondness for children
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Phlebotomy is a must. Minimum 2 years’ experience. Must have worked in a pediatric setting as well.
- Salary based on experience range is $16.00-$18.00
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Springs, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time