Marketing Liaison | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Healthcare Division has a client with healthcare facilities throughout the state of Florida who is looking for a Marketing Liaison to join their team! Our client offers a full benefit package and competitive salary. This position reports to the Marketing Director and is the Marketing Liaison between the designated regions (Miami-Dade) and the corporate office, and is responsible for managing internal and external communications for our healthcare client in the appointed market (Medicare Advantage) and ensuring consistency in all messaging.
- Constant communication with the Corporate Marketing Team.
- Participate in Marketing Team Meetings.
- Update work status report on the marketing shared drive on a daily basis.
- Support area Regional Directors as needed.
- Support local Center Administrators.
- Act as liaison between the designated regions and the corporate office.
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Manage various marketing related initiatives.
- Ensure goals are met by exercising decision-making capacity when necessary by providing manager with a perspective when required, or offering ideas and approaches to solving problems or issues that have impact on the business.
- Results oriented; ability to track results across a variety of channels.
- Work with other marketing team members as needed, supporting in preparation and compilation of content for presentations and other marketing collateral in alignment with brand standards.
- Track membership by region.
- Liaise with health plans and sales agents within assigned territory.
- Constantly meet with sales agents and brokers in order to establish a close relationship.
- Identify community opportunities for brand awareness.
- Network with industry experts, community leaders and influencers to drive brand awareness.
- Perform multiple marketing efforts against tight and frequent deadlines.
- Promote our products and services during events.
- to various events, as needed.
- to designated regions, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and four years’ experience working with (Medicare Advantage) in a marketing roll.
- Physically located in the Miami Dade area.
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal Spanish and English.
- Ability to work effectively with MS Office package.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of CMS, Medicare Advantage, HMO guidelines / Market Competitive Intelligence.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Experience working with seniors, combined with an outgoing personality and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel 50% - 75% of time.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL zip code 33126
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $28 to $30/hour
health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and holidays
Job Status: Full Time