Marketing Assistant | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
Albion's Healthcare Division has a large medical group in the Miami area who is seeking a highly organized and detailed Marketing Assistant to join their growing team! In this position, you will conduct relevant market research, produce effective promotional materials, and analyze sales data in order to optimize the use of resources and ensure our company’s overall success. You must be able to interpret customer behaviors, project trends, patterns, and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. Excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies are a must.
- Conduct research and analyze customer behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends, and preferences)
- Creatively envision macro and micro needs in order to design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Manage effective tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Prepare reports via the collection and analysis of sales data
- Collaborate with the design department to produce exceptional promotional materials
- Consistently generate clear product marketing copy
- Organize promotional activities for new product and service launches
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts
- BS degree in marketing or relevant field
- Proven success and significant work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Solid working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with multiple research methods and use of data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, web analytics, and Google AdWords
- Familiar with necessary Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $15 to $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time