Mammography Technologist | Coral Springs, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Healthcare's Division has a client looking for a Mammography Technologist for a for a company located in the Coral Springs, FL area. The opportunity is part time or can be per Diem. Salary is based on experience. Need to be able to start immediately.
- Florida X-Ray License
- Registered in Mammography
- ARRT Certification
- ARRT Registration
Job duties (Mammography Technologist Position)
- Conducting Patient Screening Mammograms.
- Conducting Patient Diagnostic Mammograms.
- Conducting Patient Tomosynthesis Mammograms.
- Conducting Patient Biopsy’s.
- Conducting Patient Needle Loc’s.
- Intermediate Computer Skills.
- Communicate with Patients via Phone or In Person (Results, questions, additional studies scheduling, etc.)
- (All Mammography Technologist Position above +)
- Q/A (Mammogram Tracking).
- Completing all Mammography Administrative Duties.
- Managing as The Mammography Lead Technologist and All Associated Duties.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Coral Springs, FL
Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5 pm
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Part Time