Loan Servicing Representative | Pinecrest, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Loan Servicing Representative to work at a bank located in the Pinecrest, FL area. Data entry of New Mortgages and Auto loans and processing of insurance and escrow transaction.
- Data entry of New Mortgages and Auto loans according to information provided by closing department as well as posting new loan disbursements (Funding).
- Take ACH payments over the phone for current loans.
- Process daily E-Oscars (ACDV).
- Help to process estoppel letters, reinstatement figures, and verification of mortgages.
- Entry miscellaneous, Block entry/posting.
- Processing File Maintenance.
- Responsible for verification of proper insurance coverage for condominiums and Non-escrow loans. Obtain evidence of the renewal policy.
- Responsible for managing of insurance cancellations, additional premiums and refunds.
- Responsible for corrections and update of all escrow related addenda.
- Responsible for verifying accuracy of required coverage and contacting customer or his agent regarding any issues.
- Customer Service.
At least 2 years of experience in a similar job is required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job is required.
- Outstanding excel skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to details. Able to handle pressure.
- Effective human relations. Ability to accomplish the previous duties through use of the computer and general office equipment.
- Ability to generate reports in computer system.
- Good understanding of loan documentation.
- Some banking experience.
- Attention to details.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Able to handle stress.
- May require work in seating position for prolonged period of time.
- Deviation of normal or customary working schedule, as over time could be required according to department needs.
- Able to bend and lift up heavy files and heavy boxes, and deal with heavy cabinets drawers.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Pinecrest, FL
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time