Loan Originator | Pembroke Pines, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion' s Banking Division is seeking for a Loan Originator for a company located in the Broward, FL area. The Mortgage Loan Officer sells and originates residential mortgage loans to sales goals. Takes residential mortgage loan applications and offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans.
- Meets with Prospects identified directly as well as referred by realtors, developers, attorneys and other external and internal referral sources.
- Explains variety of mortgage products and services available and offers recommendations based on evaluation of individual prospect needs.
- Guides Customers through the mortgage application process. Explains information required and other aspects of the loan process to Customers.
- Ensures applications are completed accurately and contain required information and supporting documentation.
- Manages Customers’ expectations regarding processing times and closing dates.
- Sells and originates residential mortgage loans according to established policies and procedures and applicable legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Generates referrals for mortgage sales opportunities and sales of other Company business line products.
- Develops plan to achieve sales goals with assistance from sales management.
- Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below.
- 2-4 Years of mortgage origination experience.
- Proven Sales ability.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Broward, FL area
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $25,000/year
Job Status: Full Time