Loan Operations Specialist
The Loan Operations Specialist is an integral member of the operations team who partners with the LPO Manager, Processor, Underwriter and other departments in facilitating each transaction between the Clients and the commercial and residential team. The most qualified candidate will be highly organized, with ability to pay attention to the details, needs to be proactive and able to multi-task, and should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible for prompt, courteous internal and external customer service in a professional manner
- Prioritizes and addresses customer needs and demands in a professional manner, providing follow-up and developing cooperative relationships.
- Participates and contributes to a positive work environment which encourages team commitment to corporate and department goals
- Coordinate delivery of closing documents with Settlement agent.
- Work as a team with the sales and operations to proactively communicate with clients in a timely manner regarding the status of their loans. Client communication may be required on evenings and/or weekends
- Ability to act independently and proactively in order to clear all loan conditions and expedite a transaction to closing. This includes following up with the client on any outstanding items needed, working with title companies on any title issues that arise, and exercising appropriate judgment and problem solving skills to minimize exception and extension requests and recognize when to escalate issues to mortgage team management.
- 2+ years of Commercial and Residential Loan Operations experience.
- 2+ years of FHA/VA experience.
- Strong general clerical skills
- Experience with Ellie Mae Encompass LOS preferred
- Ability to provide excellent customer service through use of effective listening and problem solving skills
Job Status: Full Time