Licensed Practical Nurse | Fort Lauderdale, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this position:
Our client was founded by a group of concerned tech entrepreneurs who challenged themselves to assist in the COVID-19 pandemic response. What started as a solution for testing COVID-19 has evolved into a leading health-tech company.
Our client provides COVID-19 testing services for corporations and communities that need peace of mind or clearance to operate. We offer 4 different types of tests - RT-PCR Testing, Express PCR, Rapid Antigen & Antibody IgM Testing.
Albion Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our client’s COVID-19 Screening & Testing teams located in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Provide nursing services to patients that present for COVID-19 assessment and testing.
- Work in a clinic, corporate setting or drive thru type environment, and be able to keep pace with multiple tasks such as patient assessments, COVID-19 testing, redirecting patients into assessment areas, and providing health information, education, and referrals related to communicable diseases, prevention and control.
- Completion of college, or other approved Registered Nursing program.
- Current certification in CPR and First Aid.
- One (1) year recent, related experience relevant to the designated clinical area, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Able to demonstrate a positive approach and a friendly attitude combined with focus for quality.
- Knowledge of community development and health promotion principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to interpret changing information and guidelines and provide patient education to patients based on recommendations provided by Public Health.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain droplet contact precautions (mask, eye protection, gown and gloves) at all times, including the donning and doffing of PPE.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, prioritize work and adjust to unexpected events.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze situations, problem solve and facilitate resolutions.
- Demonstrated facilitation, mediation and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in the development and delivery of educational materials based on education theories and best practices.
- Demonstrated computer literacy to operate a computerized client care information system as well as applicable word processing, spreadsheet and database software applications.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Demonstrated physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time