KYC Compliance Analyst | Dallas, TX
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Banking Division is looking for a KYC (Know-Your-Customer) Compliance Analyst to work at a Company located in the Dallas, TX area. In a fast-paced and innovative environment, this analyst will participate in executing the company’s Anti-money Laundering Program.
- Conduct due diligence on new and existing counterparties in connection with customer onboarding and renewing processes.
- Perform periodic KYC reviews.
- Ensure client-vetting data and document processing comply with applicable AML/BSA regulations and company procedures.
- OFAC and adverse-media screening.
- Maintain tracking logs for compliance documents and tasks.
- Liaise with branch offices to accomplish KYC objectives.
- Provide input to company decisions to accept or decline prospective suppliers.
- Maintain files of prospective, current and declined suppliers.
- Assist the AML Compliance Officer and other analysts.
- Provide input for improving company AML policies and best practices.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and AML requirements.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience in financial services, banking or law enforcement.
- At least one year of KYC/AML/compliance experience.
- Able to work successfully in a dynamic, fast-paced culture, individually and as a team contributor.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication (written/verbal), and time-management skills.
- Mature judgment and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- CAMS Certification a plus, but not required.
Applicants will work in Dallas, TX
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided
Job Status: Full Time