IT Terminals Group Regional Leader | Brickell, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solution is looking for a IT Terminals Group Regional Leader to work at the Brickell, FL area. The IT Terminal Group Regional Leader is in charge to monitor the IT performance, the Cybersecurity risks and the project deliveries of Terminals in her/his portfolio. She/He is in contact with the local IT manager and her/his team to follow the local’s IT activities. She/He has no hierarchical position with local Terminal’s IT team members. She/He is reporting to the Head of IT Terminals Group (ITTG) and is working daily in strong collaboration with ITTG teams (HO & Region), local IT teams and Business on Terminals.
- Monitor IT activities on her/his regional Terminal’s portfolio.
- Follow monthly the key performance indicators of IT activities with the local IT team
- Support the Terminal on technical or business application
- Monitor Terminals local project delivery
- Support local IT manager on IT team organization and resources hiring
- Support local IT manager on budget preparation
- Support Terminals to ensure ITTG guidance are known and applied
- Report and alert IT Terminal Group Team on Terminals IT activities
- Report information on application and cyber security incidents
- Gather new needs from terminals and build with ITTG Team the transformation roadmap
- Contribute on ITTG projects and activities
- Bring expertise on Terminal operations, Terminal Business software or IT infrastructure
- Manage whole or part of project for ITTG (Project Manager)
- Act as a relay to the Terminals teams to helps HO be in touch with local contact
- Maintain an accurate referential of information related to Terminal’s activities and configurations
- Promote and animate IT manager community In her/his Terminals scope
- 15 Years of Implementing & Managing Maritime Terminal Solutions with the experience of multiple TOS and successful deployment projects on high throughput Terminals
- Recognized experience in IT Division management
- Proven experience in IT Project management
- Capacity to understand the business needs and ease in writing documentation /specification/requirements
- Cybersecurity evangelist
- Available for regular business trips
- Business oriented
- Team spirit
- Passion and loyalty to CMA CGM
- Fluent English
- French is a plus
Applicants will work in the Brickell, FL area.
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $100,000/year
Job Status: Full Time