Inventory Control Coordinator | Medley, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of an Inventory Control Coordinator for a company located in Medley, FL.
Skills and competencies:
- Above Average Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VLookup, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Above Average Knowledge of navigating computer systems
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly Organized With Extreme Attention to Detail; Little to No Errors
- Ability to Multi-task and think "outside the box"
- Ability to Learn New Systems
- Self-Starter and Able to Work Independently
- Ability to Concentrate in Open Office environment
- Knowledge of Import/Export regulations and US Customs
- Flexible and Willing to Perform Other Tasks as Assigned
- English and Spanish Speaker
Duties May Include but Not Limited to:
- Process CBP Import/Export documentation with ASCI
- Work with Accounting, Warehouse, and Customer Service to ensure quality information
- Collate orders and purchase requisitions in order to order goods.
- Review and update inventory and orders as required.
- Track and update the status of any order and shipments
- Receiving shipments in Sage MAS 200
- Process export orders to affiliates weekly
- Communicate with Factory on New Orders, Item information, and other as needed
- Communicate with Broker as needed
- Communicate with Customers on Direct from Factory shipments
- Filing digital documents with Doc-Link
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities in Medley, FL.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: from $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Temp to Hire