Inside Sales Representative | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solution has a client, a shipping and transportation company, looking for a Inside Sales Representative to work at the Miami, FL area.
This position will be responsible to:
- Supports outside sales with day-to-day customer related issues.
- Proactively analyzes sales performance based on budget and assists with identifying missing shippers.
- Prepares customer call reports for pre-planned sales visits.
- Assists with customer forecasting.
- Resolves customer sales related issues and assists with the dispute resolution process.
- Provides credit and collection assistance.
- Escalates urgent issues to internal department for action.
- Directly negotiates or communicates negotiations of rate(s) with line/trade management on behalf of the customer or field representative for Import, Export and/or Foreign to Foreign business.
- Provides quotes and or prepares/coordinates contracts as required, as well as interpreting rates for customers.
- Performs follow up of rates through dashboards with trade/line management to include written or verbal communications with external customers.
- Communicates with trade/line management on extension of contracts when required or on MQC shortfall.
- Runs reports (Piers, CRM/GRM) or validations for SQ/contracts (records if customer is on track or is real business)
- Ensures filing is completed and correct to minimize disputes and flow of booking process.
- Utilizes third party applications ( GTN, Combinet, Bravo...) to perform job responsibilities.
- Researches target customers and assists in developing quality sales presentations and reports.
- Gathers competitive intelligence on customer preferences in advance of sales calls.
- Promotes eBusinesss.
- Performs sales lead qualifying and follow up.
- Assists with cargo campaign and calling customers for business.
- Ensures compliance with chassis exemption, GRI, PSS, RRI, Shipper pools, etc.
- Participates in sales and team meetings
- Reports KIPs, monitors rates and issues.
- Assists with booking team to ensure rates are in place prior to possession of cargo.
- Supports financial mitigations be it customer or company dispute associated.
- Informs customer of current issues or future increase/decrease of rates in a timely manner.
- Assists team, to include outside coverage, during absences or periods of low staffing.
- Assists in the bid process by communicating required information for customer review and consolidates rates and terms when required.
- Miscellaneous related duties or projects as assigned.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum of one to three years of transportation industry experience required, preferably in a sales or customer service position.
- Ability to establish priorities and organize time effectively.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to build and maintain a professional relationship, demeanor and etiquette at all times (tone, approach, importance and sensitivity) with internal and external customers via phone or email.
- Working knowledge of commercial and financial jargon of international trade.
- Proven computer skills in basic Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to monitor multiple email boxes and departments
- Must be able to work under pressure with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to actively determine client needs and accommodate them efficiently.
- Ability to develop processes and strategies in order to increase productivity and provide improved customer service.
- Ability to problem-solve and find alternate solutions to customer issues.
- Ability to multitask effectively, work well with others and is culturally sensitive.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a team-based, fast paced environment.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Preferred:
- Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Prefer for Internal candidates to be familiar with LARA & basic CMA systems to include the ability to CRM, GRM, DIVA, Ratebase and rate quotation module.
- Experience working in Microsoft PowerPoint also preferred.
- Bilingual/English Spanish preferred
Applicants will work in the Miami, FL area.
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time