Inside Sales Representative | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Inside Sales Representative to work at a company located in the Miami, FL area. The position will require phone and e-mail support for existing and prospective customers from Latin America and USA, including quote preparations, order entries, operational sales assistance and provide products information and other customer specific duties and responsibilities, such as:
- Maintain and Expand growth of existing accounts.
- Interact with local and overseas sales representatives to support account development and account start-up.
- Identify new customer accounts and business opportunities.
- Achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Also, the position involves purchasing and negotiation with vendors, following up on request for quotes and orders sent to vendors. Search and identify potential new vendor and products that would meet with the customer’s needs.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years inside sales, customer service or purchasing experience or equivalent combination of experience, education, and aptitude.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of international logistic
- To perform this job successfully, the applicant should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook and Explorer. An understanding of e-mail tools and strong writing skills are very important.
- Must have bilingual skills (English and Spanish).
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $35,000 to $40,000/year
Health insurance 100%
Job Status: Full Time