Inland Sales Agent
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of a Inland Sales Agent for a freight forwarding company. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing sales team that is aggressively prospecting and closing new users for a B2B platform that is modernizing and disrupting the 4-billion-dollar international logistics industry. This role is perfect for a true hunter looking for uncapped upside.
- You’ll shape the initial impression that customers have of our company and product, ensuring clarity of value proposition
- Field inbound calls, make a high volume of cold calls, and manage active prospects through the sales pipeline to close
- Convey customer feedback to the product team in order to continuously improve the platform
- Work closely with Account Managers to ensure each customer has a continuous high quality of experience through onboarding
- Work with Marketing to inform marketing campaigns, with the goal of marketing campaigns generating the right type of prospects for Sales team members to sell in to
- You have a hunter mentality
- You have sales experience specific to LTL or Less Than Truckload
- You have a strong understanding of the sales pipeline which means you get the high volume of outreach necessary to achieve aggressive sales targets
- You maintain a high energy level and a positive outlook in the face of rejection
- You understand how to read an audience - know what levers move the needle for prospects
- You know how to take an initial no/no response through the cycle to a converted prospect
- Stock options
- A come as you are, dog friendly culture
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- 100% medical, dental, and vision (nothing out of your paycheck)
- Paid parking or TriMet pass
- Snacks and happy hours
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities in Doral, FL.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/ STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time