Import Special Accounts Coordinator | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for an Import Special Accounts Coordinator to work at a company located in the Miami, FL area. Process Import Ocean and Air Shipments through arrival, consolidation, clearance and delivery process. Keep U.S. Import customers updated on status of import shipments as well keep overseas origin agents updated on status of DDP shipments. Prepare and handle all import shipments in a compliant and accurate manner. Assist in obtaining new customers for the company
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Ensure all shipments are available for delivery after arrival and customs clearance.
- Assist with obtaining Harmonized information for use by Customs brokers for clearance.
- Gather research and interpret information from a variety of sources to prepare complian and timely ISF 10 + 2 Filings.
- Complete familiarity with all the Customs forms inherent to processing Custom consumption or in-bond entries
- Explain to new importers U.S. Customs Bond Requirements.
- Familiarity with Partnership Government Agencies (PGA) such as FDA or EPA.
- Obtain freight release from airlines, Steamship lines, freight piers, truckers and railroads
- Ensure payments and required documentation is submitted to carriers and Customs in timely manner.
- Interact with Customs, import carriers and domestic carriers to arrange for coordinate handling of product from source to delivery
- Prepare invoice according to negotiated client rate schedules and submit to client with all appropriate charges and back-up documentation
- Maintain complete and accurate files (both hard copy and in the computer, as appropriate) for documentation and compliance purposes
- Comply with established company standards regarding communications/responsiveness
- Consult with supervisor immediately when unable to resolve a Customs or customer service issue
- Complete other tasks or duties assigned by supervisor to ensure effective and efficient operation of the department.
Qualifications Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma
- Employee must have basic user knowledge of computer programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook
- Preferred 2-3 years’ experience in Import Ocean LCL operations and or Customer Service in a Customs Brokerage Environment
- Bilingual a plus +
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $20 to $21/hour
Job Status: Full Time