About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is seeking a Import Manager to work in Los Angeles, CA
- Responsible for managing all day-to-day Import activities, and associated policies
- Supervises import employees, oversees and manages daily import export activities and record keeping requirements.
- Manage Customer Broker and/or Freight Forwarder for the clearance
- Obtains freight quotes and assist with invoice research as needed.
- Monitors and audits the import activities of brokers and freight forwarders
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Required Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and/or Broker’s License preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience international shipping including knowledge of import/export regulations
- Excellent Computer and Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Candidate must be able to speak Mandarin or Chinese
Applicants will work in Los Angeles, CA
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided
Pay: $60,000 to $75,000/year
Job Status: Full Time