Import Coordinator | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for an Import Coordinator to work at a company located in the Miami, FL area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage import shipment by air and ocean from global origin
- File ISF
- File AMS if required
- Support brokerage team to file customs entries
- Communicate verbally and in writing with global agents, own offices, customers, ocean carriers, co-loaders, truckers, CFS
- Track shipments on line
- Input data into our TMS (Magaya) and ensure timely updates of all events during the life time of a shipment
- Ensure data accuracy and timely input of events
- Audit and approve invoices from vendors and agents
- Create invoices to our customers based on company GL code guidelines
- Ensure all data fields required on hard copy folders and in our TMS are correctly filled out
- Input invoices into our TMS after audit
- Communicate with our accounting department
- Create and send freight quotes to customers and agents
- Upload commercial documents to our TMS instead of printing them
- Send billing packages to our customers and agents
- Follow management requests if asked to
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Albion Staffing Solutions, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment depends solely on your qualifications.
Pay: $21 to $24/hour
Job Status: Full Time