Hyperbaric Nurse Practitioner
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Healthcare Division has a client looking to hire a dynamite, hands on Hyperbaric Nurse Practitioner to join their exciting growing team. This is a new and innovative freestanding facility for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Treatment.
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for the successful implementation, ongoing management, and overall success of the free standing wound center. This includes responsibility for operations, personnel, budget, reimbursement, quality management, and community awareness consistent with the guidelines. The Nurse Practitioner examines and treats patients independently and in autonomous collaboration with other health care professionals. Ensures proper illness and injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
Manage staff for the wound center. Responsibilities include conducting performance appraisals, developing staff, and adherence to company personnel policies and procedures. Appropriate input from Human Resources Department is required.
Monitor and ensure the accuracy and completeness of patient information entered into the EMR/database. Ensure that the quality management program is adhered to by appropriate clinical staff; treatment completions and healing outcomes fall within acceptable parameters; and timely reviews of clinical charts are conducted by appropriate nursing and medical staff.
Direct Finances and Reimbursement:
Help to maximize billing and collections by ensuring patient charges are coded and entered appropriately and in compliance with the requirements of Medicare and medical plans.
- ARNP or PA required, licensed in the State of Florida
- A minimum of five years, recent experience of extensive wound care
- Wound Care Certification is preferred, but will offer certification if it has not been acquired
- Previous healthcare experience in a program operations setting, including some background in personnel, community awareness, and/or reimbursement preferred.
- Demonstrates the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
- High degree of management confidence, including supervisory, leadership, and motivational skills
- High degree of organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills
- Basic knowledge of healthcare reimbursement issues
- Basic financial/P&L knowledge as it relates to services provided
Works in a free standing facility, located in Deerfield Beach, FL. Schedule is Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential competencies, duties, and requirements of this position. These include walking, lifting, stooping, bending, driving, and sitting in meetings or at computers.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time