HVAC Service Manager | Lakeland, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for an HVAC Service Manager to work at a company located in Lakeland, FL. The Service Manager is primarily responsible for coordinating and managing Field Service Technicians in a variety of functions related to serving new and current customer needs. This position is responsible for increasing business volume, customer base, and managing staff charged with meeting and exceeding customer expectations on service and service-related projects.
- HVAC Service Manager will partner with installation, dispatch, warehouse, and any others necessary departments to ensure timely and accurate service to customers in accordance with company standards and procedures
- HVAC Service manage will Follow up and resolve escalated customer disputes/complaints, and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- Monitors and acts on the department’s projected and forecasted performance goals including but not limited to: average ticket per call, percentage of sales leads average callbacks, and number of COD calls completed.
- Provides regular feedback to the Service Line Operations Manager on the department’s performance
- Partners with customer service and dispatch center teams to ensure maximum capacity and efficiency in meeting and/or exceeding the forecasted amount of service department calls
- Provides consistent and accurate feedback, encouragement, support, professional development, and coaching to all service technicians
- HVAC Service Manager will execute effective and ongoing communication with each technician to ensure that each service technician has a clear understanding of their goals and expectations
- Plans, develops, and leads facilitation of the weekly technician meetings with appropriate, positive, and balanced content
- Ensures that safety topics are incorporated into one-to-one coaching conversations, weekly meetings, and training sessions
- At least five (5) years of HVAC residential service experience with diagnostic troubleshooting and repair service, including air conditioning & heating systems.
- At least three years (3) HVAC Service Technician experience with the ability to train others.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in any weather conditions.
- Physical Dexterity must occasionally lift and/or move 100 pounds or more averaging 4 times a week.
- Some overnight and local travel is expected for this position.
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Group Life, HSA
- Matching 401k & IRA benefits
- On-going training & development, growth opportunities
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly pay
Applicants will work in Lakeland, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Albion Staffing Solutions, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment depends solely on your qualifications.
Pay: $85,000 to $100,000/year
Job Status: Full Time