HVAC Sales Engineer for Central America
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing is seeking HVAC Sales Engineer for Central America. This is a Permanent Position.
- Achieve sales and margin objectives, by growing and developing the Applied and VRV sales, identifying and winning opportunities and projects for assigned territories.
- Establish and achieve annual goals creating quotes and mutual win-win commitments and expansion plans for current channel partners. Additionally, understand local market players, and recruit new partners in order to achieve proper country coverage.
- Visit consulting engineers, mechanical contractors, end users and other market players In order to promote sales and win increasing market share.
- Achieve an increasing share of projects with the company as basis of design.
- Create short-term and long-range strategies and plans in order to achieve growth objectives.
- Maintain current knowledge of own and competitive product portfolios and system characteristics.
- Work on pricing strategy to achieve positioning and volume targets.
- Collect, organize and assemble data for reports, presentations and special projects.
- Work with internal company departments and respond to customer needs in terms of products specifications, warranties, products availability, logistics, credit/finance and other administrative processes.
- Identify and coordinate product and technical training.
- Work with Marketing department to coordinate marketing efforts and launching events.
- Travel at least 40% of the time to Central America region to help develop relationships with new and current accounts and other market participants.
- Consistently manage multiple projects and tasks.
- College degree in mechanical engineering.
- Three to five years experience in engineering sales.
- Demonstrated ability to influence different stakeholders.
- Great leadership skills to motivate and enhance team members contributions.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to travel.
- Bilingual English-Spanish.
- Microsoft Office Software proficient.
- Total integrity and ethics.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time