Human Resources Assistant
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Human Resources Assistant that will Support Human Resources Director by assisting with recruitment and HR functions, maintaining records and information, coordinating meetings and events, and providing administrative support as needed.
- Assists with applications and resume review
- Schedules interviews for hiring manager
- Assists with new hire process including intake of paperwork and I-9 documentation
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies
- Coordinates events and meetings; procures catering; creates event invitations, flyers, brochures, and prepares meeting presentation material
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- 2-3 years of experience in support role; human resources experience a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bilingual English and Spanish required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources preferred
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Medley, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time