About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion' Healthcare Division has a client, one of the largest healthcare labor management solutions provider servicing on a national basis in need of a Human Resources Coordinator to join their growing team. They serve as a Managed Services Provider to supervise end-to-end vendor and contingent labor for hospitals. With a national scope and local delivery, their Staffing and Recruiting Services address nursing shortages and physician and interim leadership recruitment challenges.
The HR Coordinator provides onboarding support by assisting recruiters, hiring managers and new employees with the onboarding process. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Facilitates a seamless new hire on-boarding process for new and existing candidates
- Act as a key contact for all issues related to on-boarding and monitors progress, works with clinicians when needed to coordinate on-boarding efforts. Also includes interdepartmental communication with Administration and credentialing to ensure a smooth hiring process for the new candidates
- Sending out new hire welcome packets containing required payroll forms, I-9s, benefits information, and other basic company information
- Provides continual professional contact with the new hire on instruction for each onboarding requirement
- Coordinating and tracking pre-employment screening requirements such as background checks, drug screens and employment verifications
- Act as a resource for new employee's general questions
- Ensure all required onboarding paperwork is complete and filed
- Works closely with recruiting and credentialing department
- Manages electronic new hire Onboarding system in Lawson
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Ability to execute tasks independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive data
- Excellent organization and time management skills (prioritize) to handle multiple tasks in an environment with large volumes of data and paperwork
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills with good vocabulary, good grammar and a passion for excellence in customer service
- Displays professionalism through sound judgment, initiative, flexibility, and attention to detail
- Metric focused
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel along with Lawson
- Works effectively under stress
- Must be self-motivated and comfortable working with deadlines
- Must be an effective communicator and flexible with constantly changing priorities
Associates or Bachelor's Degree in HR or business preferred
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Sunrise, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $18 to $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time