Home Health RN Supervisor | Pompano, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries
Join our Client's Growing Team!
Do you want to make a difference as a Home Health Nurse Case Manager in your local community?
Albion' s Healthcare Division is looking for a Home Health RN Supervisor to work at a company located in Pompano, FL. Our client is seeking self-motivated, energetic, detail oriented, highly organized, Case Manager Registered Nurses to join their Management Team. This opportunity offers full benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, Paid OT, vacation & PTO) and bonus.
- Responsible for supervision of nurse assignments.
- Audit patient clinical notes in charts such as: diagnosis, medical history, medications, Medicare fee status
- Participate in the development and periodic revision of the physician’s plan of care.
- Educate Physicians, Nurses and health aides on new federal and state updates regarding patient health and billing
- Reviewing the initial patient intake screening form, regarding patient plan of care before assigning direct care staff.
- Make supervisory visits in the home setting as needed.
- Provide orientation for new employees regarding agency policies and procedures.
- Oversee completion of admission, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care, and discharge OASIS for the home care patient.
- Evaluate and council staff on their performance of duties.
- Consult with physicians in matters relating to patient care services.
- Manage staff schedule
- Assist with interviewing and hiring home health staff.
- Patient discharge planning process.
- Maintain an on-going knowledge of current drug therapy.
- At least three years of experience as a Medicare home health agency Nurse Case Manager.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Must be licensed in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse.
- Must be familiar with Medicare Home Health Agency Conditions of Participation.
- Must have knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
- Must be familiar with ICD-10 Coding.
- Experience as a professional nurse in the acute care setting preferred.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Regular Performance Bonuses
- Performance Based Annual Reviews & Raises
- 401(k) with employer matching contribution
- Paid Holidays, Paid Overtimes, Vacation& PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please submit all resumes/inquires via email.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Pompano, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $30 to $40/hour
Job Status: Full Time